Thursday, September 18, 2008

The First Post

For those of you who don’t know, my name is Evan and I am living in Glasgow, Scotland for the next year. If you didn’t know that, I don’t know why you are reading these words; of course, that also raises the crucial questions: why am I writing them?

I don’t know how many people will actually read this; but that does not seem to stop the good people at the Miami Harold, so a lack of readership shouldn’t be an excuse for me. That said I don’t really know if I will be able to maintain this blog because I am exceptionally lazy and easily distracted. We’ll see how it goes. If I get a good reaction, I will try to keep it up, if not, I will let it fall by the wayside like all of my other personal and professional hopes and dreams which have included, but were not limited to, geologist, astronaut, doctor, movie voice-over guy, host of the game show Up Stairs, Down Stairs (a show focused on curing cerebral palsy through laughter and lunacy), and finding a pill to cure shortsightedness.

So I will start off by writing a few of my stories from the last week. Tell me what you think and I will continue to write more. Or tell me what you really think and I will stop, abruptly.

1 comment:

Brian Winter said...

i dont speak scotch.... i just drink it

About Me

The shrewdest and wickedest social commentator of the early eighteenth century.